The IDA has been working hard for members over the years and has launched a new section on its website, highlighting some of the things that have been achieved over the past number of years. This new section is particularly useful for dentists who are thinking about joining the IDA, as it sets out what a professional group can help individual members with. The topics covered include:
- offering leadership and guidance during the Covid-19 pandemic;
- securing significant improvements in PRSI scheme income for dentists;
- defending and representing dentists holding DTSS contracts;
- representing practice owners with State and private third-party agencies;
- negotiating huge financial savings for our members;
- helping individual dentists in difficulty;
- promoting oral health;
- representing public service dentists;
- helping business owners to build their practices; and,
- lobbying on behalf of dentists.
All of these benefits can be viewed at: www.dentist.ie/why-join/our-achievements.8450.html.